Monday, February 22, 2010

CPS 155


When the neighbor took down her Halloween ghosts this weekend I knew it must be nearly spring. We had often wondered, as the Christmas season came and went, if they were supposed to be the ghosts of Christmas past, present or future. As her Christmas decorations didn't come down with them, we can only assume they were truly representative of Halloween only. We know summer is over when the Christmas ones come down.

On another note, I seem to be the last one without a Cricut or Cuttlebug. I would love to know how people like theirs - please let me know so I can justify the expense to myself !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan!
    Really pretty card. Love the colors.
    As for the Cricut and Cuttlebug...I love them! I worried about the expense of the Cricut too. I was afraid I would invest and then either hate it or just use it a few times and then it would collect dust. Not the case!! I use it all of the time. As for the cuttlebug...if you like texture, you should really consider it. Just my opinion.

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Kristina

    ReplyDelete