Tuesday, March 9, 2010

365 Days - Tuesday Wonderful World



Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World is today's inspiration over at 365 Days. Not only is this one of my favorites, it also was the song my husband chose for his father-daughter dance at our daughter's wedding. He says he cannot hear it today without a tear. Hey, me either !

How lucky we were to get such a cool son-in-law - he has such a way of making people feel special, and always thinking of how to do just that. Their wedding was incredible, and now some years later we have a grandson - all of it a blessing.

So, that is why I chose to make this card today. And I think I will include a little picture of the beautiful bride who inspired its simplicity. What a wonderful world.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely story! And what a perfectly pretty card that came out of it. And wow, your daughter was such a beatuiful bride! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Tesa! TFS.. What a Beautiful & Elegant card inspired by a Beautiful Bride : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story behind your very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, luv the texture of the front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and bride too. What a great story!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful elegant card. Love the space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what an absolutely STUNNING creation! I love how you were also inspired by the picture (I see that wide satin ribbon at her waist on the dress and on the card...gorgeous!) Thanks for playing along with us at 365 again today and I hope you keep coming back!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete