Wednesday, June 2, 2010

365 Cards - Combo card


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

A combo card is the requirement today at 365 Cards - pick a challenge from March, one from April and one from May and combine them.

I went through all the challenges, and came up with these. THEN, I noticed those were two of the three Kim had picked. Well of course my first thought was "great minds..." then I realized it was probably subconscious pickin's.

So, from March, a new dimension.
April - red, alpha sticker, stamp
May - add something

Well I am callin' cranberry RED, it isn't pink ... The dimension flowers I again cut with SCAL. I "added" the RED brads as flower centers, it didn't look right without them. I had to move the alpha stickers over when I was done with the card as the E blended in with the RED flower, and it looked like it said SMIL. Which I don't know what that means ...

Off for a makeover at the beauty salon, and I don't know why they call it 'beauty' as it really means 'not so scary any more' salon. I need to keep that blonde thing going so I can always say "hey, I am blonde, not my fault..."

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. LOL... "not so scary any more" salon. You're funny :-) I really like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Jan! Great take on the all three challenges! Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards and I hope you can come back to play along again!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo.. this is such a sweet card. I love your piecing of the flowers, your alpha stickers is so pretty and pops up..plus I need to learn to use tags in my card.. they give teh extra omph to the card...
    Makeover.. you got to post a pic now... its always kinda exciting and scary as well.. enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan! Love the different elements on this card. Glad somebody has some card mojo going. Hope mine comes back tomorrow cause that's what I'm planning for the day. I got three 50% coupon to use at Mike's next week. MS punches will most likely leave that store with me. LOL Yes, I do live within a few miles of the Gulf and oil has started to wash up on the barrier islands. It's going to have a huge impact on this area. Fishing, shrimping, oystering, crabbing---all our yummy Gulf seafood is now off limits to fishermen. They are really going to take a hard hit.
    Did you read the PDF file Beth posted on the message board about DT duties? Glad to see you posted some projects for voting AND that you gave the DT thing a shot. This could be very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete