Tuesday, June 29, 2010

365 Cards, Shades of Red


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Now a smart woman would have saved those Spencer pictures in his red shirt and shorts, on his red trike, for today !!

365 Cards continues its color challenges, 3 shades of red today. I have a lot of red there, Not sure how many shades but definitely more than 3 !

I am continuing on with my 2 tag experiment. Had a different red tag on there for a bit, but it just wasn't quite right...

Stopped in at my Ben Franklin today, and the buyer came through with some Rock Candy stickles for me - yippee !! If you haven't tried this, watch Tim Holtz's video - really lovely effects and easy to work with. I had bought it from the internet before, so now very happy to have it locally. Check out the little tag on the left.

Challenge opens tomorrow at Papercraft Star - the challenges are posted way ahead so you can make your card any old time, and then post the week of the challenge. Tomorrow's is red/white/blue or Americana (my choice) so check back and see my ideas then !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. first again, colorful and fun, and it did make me smile. also for all of jan's followers since i'm privy to some inside information, i know you have some things to look forward to, but i can't leak any more information than that.
    dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. this a feast of red, fabulous mix of red.. :D
    wow, you are on a roll.. rock candy of stickles, I dont think they have it, but everything here super duper expensive.. I am on a restraining order from LSS lol... for a few mths... control Annie...:(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that fiber! Very lovely in red :)

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Dom's teasing us huh? What have you got up your sleeve?
    I'm lovin' these double tag cards Jan girl. The DP you used on this one is yummy! and like Kristina, I love those fibers! Great job for 365!

    ReplyDelete