Thursday, July 15, 2010

365 Cards, Warm and Cool


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

A simple warm/cool card today for 365 Cards. Half warm, half cool. It is pretty shiny, which of course does not show here, and rather beautiful.

I don't mix paper brands very often, but in this case I did as the opposites are hard to find in one place ! The hearts are metallic paper, run through a cuttlebug, which gives it much more texture, and exactly what I wanted.

No Dom again tonight, so I figure I will do a stop at the library, and maybe even eat out. Am I the only one in the world who really enjoys eating out by myself ? Of course I would rather have him with me, but I enjoy it all the same.

Have a great day, see you all tomorrow !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. I like these colors a lot! I see you're getting into paper piercing. Isn't it such a neat look! Great card Jan! Hope you enjoyed your solo dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might win a prize this week.This is a great card, the white space card must also be a contender to win.I don't mind eating out alone,didn't meet my husband until I was in my thirties so I'm used to doing lots of things alone.Have a great weekend,catch ya later.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Семпло и прекрасно!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your cards and your skills! PS I love eating out by myself too, I even love going to the movies alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, your card is amazing, great job!!

    ReplyDelete