Tuesday, August 17, 2010

365 Cards - A Little Bird

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I bought some paper (Cosmo Cricket) I really liked, but it sure isn't me.

365 Cards
challenge was to fit a card to the sentiment, A Little Bird told Me. Not hard at all. Then why did it take me two days to make such a simple card ?

On Sunday we were driving back from a nursery about noon, and Dom asked Spencer

"how about we stop at Michael's for Grandma?"

Spencer: "they aren't open."

Dom: "how about you call them on your cell phone and ask ?"

Spencer: "how about we call them when we get home. Then we can talk about it."

So, he still isn't three yet. You can imagine how his parents 'negotiate' with him, can't you.

Life is so interesting with a little guy around.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. LOL Looks like Spencer needs to spend a little more time with Dom so he can appreciate your art needs. hee hee I see you used your MS punch arounds. :) Haven't broke my latest ones out of the boxes yet. Cute card but where's the green and purple? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te ha quedado Genial!!
    Pensaba usar esos mismos papeles para este reto, son ideales para la frase.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a future lawyer on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL he is only 3??!!! the teen years are going to be FUN *snicker*
    ok so this is not your style but you still made a very pretty card :) and i am loving that boarder punch round the square... MS???

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! He sounds like my 3 y/o nephew. It's amazing how much they know (or at least think they know) at that age...lol!

    The card is very, very pretty! I like the paper, and even though this may not be your style you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok your card is cute. And I also buy paper that I like and then think, huh?! LOL But you did a fab job!

    Your dgs is a hoot. I love how he watches out for you and your crafty needs! I have the older version...my youngest son is 10 (will be on Tuesday) and has LAWYER written all over him. Or used car salesman. Or TV evangelist! giggle

    ReplyDelete