Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CCCB 24

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

This week at City Crafter we have a "flowers and frills" challenge. The frill can be lace or a doily, and I chose some lace.

I suppose this isn't the standard flowers/frills kinda card one might expect, and you know, it did start off as a girly card, what happened ??

This was a load of fun to make. I tried some things I hadn't done before, and I actually took some things off of it because I had just kept going with the good times !!

Thanks to the ladies at CCCB last week for another Artist Spotlight !! I am always happy to get one of those, for certain.

I made my first ten minute card today - it took me two hours. It is hanging out waiting for the right time for its debut.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. yummy nummy gorgeously distressed card, jan! love it! love all the bits and pieces especially the key and the flower! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, it really shows that you had tons of fun in making this gorgeous card Jan! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me a while to find the lace ,I love all the bits'n' bobs on this card.

    hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Jan, so much going on but it all meshes so well! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. : ) you are funny with that statement "started off with a girly card", that brought a smile to my face this early in the morning (it is 7.15am here), it is rare that I get up this early.
    Anyway, I love how this card turned out, you are spotlighted many times for a reason! It is so jan's style, and I am loving it, the layering, the vintage feel, all the yummies things..... great card as usual!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB, always happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAbulous! love your eclectic use of elements! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirsty said exactly what I was thinking--It's SO Jan style!! You combine the coolest stuff together. Great card and your Spotlight card was definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!!! just my type of "flowers and frill" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful creation my friend.. I love it...

    Hope you are having a happy day!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete