Friday, October 1, 2010

365 Cards - 3 Ps

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Today at 365 Cards is a 3 P challenge -

1) Polka dots
2) Paper Piercing
3) Pop Dots (I never need to be told twice to use pop dots, one of my favorites EVER)

And I made it from scraps ! Don't believe I have done that before ...

I was telling Beth and Kristina in our Papercraft Star meeting this morning that I don't think the economy can ever be blamed for less cards - we all have too much stash and scraps !

Spencer is back from his vacation in Myrtle Beach - he saw alligators, and got two holes in one at putt-putt. He told me on the phone he has a "new grandma now" --- *sigh*.

He will come to visit on Sunday. We bought him a new maze book with Mummies (which will generate the response "Just like on Scooby-Do!!!" from him) and we will probably just listen to him talk for hours. We sure did miss him, and glad they are home safely.

Have a wonderful weekend !!

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Love everything you put on this card! I love my pop dots too!! Don't worry Spencer still loves ya. You have Scooby Doo. Nobody can break that bond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасна цветова комбинация, с настроение!!!Поздрав!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great looking Christmas card Jan! It shows true creativity if you use only scraps I think! Have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cool Christmas card. Love the birdie and postcard style :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do I love pop dots...but you had me when I saw the red cardinal...beautiful card...

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another fabulous creation of yours Jan... geez.. you should consider trying out for the Design Team at Papercraft Star... oh wait... you are already the Senior Designer there... and this card is just ONE of the reasons why! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful and way to use up scraps girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely holiday card, the post card is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the postcard element!

    I hope you had fun with Spencer this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete