Friday, December 3, 2010

More Papercraft Star Challenge 23



♥♥♥♥♥♥

Part of Papercraft Star's new daily format is to include an extra tidbit from our Executive Committee each Thursday. This week it is my turn ! (though I don't know why Beth, Kristina and I thought we needed one more thing to do, lol !!) Well, it is ALL for you, dear readers ...

You can see the challenge details on my sidebar.

This week I made use of one of Kraft Outlet's darling little bags (official name, Mini Kraft Merchandise Bag). I stamped the bag, added the Melissa Frances paper, popped up the oval "tag", and added the NOEL tag with a little bling brad. The tag itself (made from kraft cardstock) was stamped, and highlighted with a white Gelly Roll pen. I did a little paper piercing around it, added the Santa and another bling brad. Everything got a little Ranger Ink on the edges, and some edge Stickles here and there.

Everything took about half an hour to make, so it was pretty quick for me ! I usually agonize over it all for hours, lol... Very simple, but I think a lot of fun. I especially loved combining the Santa with the perfect stamp !!

Supplies:
Bag and Tag paper - Kraft Outlet
Paper - Melissa Frances
Images - Making Memories
Stamps - Recollections
Distress Ink, Stickles - Tim Holtz
Ink - Versafine
Brads - stash
Jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Borderline my foot! hee hee Awesome little project Executive Jan! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! What a great idea a tag in a bag.. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful tag Jan! I just love the Santa and the Naughty or Nice check list image behind him! So cute! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is so great, I adore it! Thanks so much for taking over for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the mistress of tags, Jan! Gotta love those little gifty bags and the vintage Santa is fabulous. I have him myself set in a scene from Christmas eve. I'll have to find a way to get 'em inky soon.

    I am now going to finish up my tag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' that naughty or nice tag. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, great job again Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vintage look of this! All your little touches make such a lovely tag.
    And thank you for having my blinkie in your sidebar! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete