Friday, January 28, 2011

Moxie Fab World - the Metallic Challenge


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today's post is a Moxie Fab World entry - for the Metallic Challenge that ends 1/31. The three colors are based on Bazzill's Gold Leaf Metallic, Satin Wedding White and Pinkini. One of the fun things about this card was that I used leftovers, cheap stuff, recycled packaging and things I had tucked away for a while. I thought it turned out pretty well for all that !

I have done a bunch of lovey-dovey things here for about a week, I think my next card must be something a little wilder, doncha think.

Oh - The Kraft Journal is showcasing one of my cards today on their Feature Me Friday !! I am so tickled !!

Cardstock - Bazzill
Pink striped paper - recycled packaging
Texture fade - Tim Holtz
Satin Frame - Dollar Store
Ribbon and pearls - Michael's $1 bin
Sentiment - JoAnn's Craft Essentials
Sentiment background - Crafty Secrets
Punch - Martha Stewart

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jan! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete