Friday, February 11, 2011

Papercraft Star 32

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Hey ! It is Friday, and the Executive Reveal this week is from me. I am the DT Coordinator at Papercraft Star. Sounds like an impressive job, huh. But mostly I just hang around checking out the fabulous creations by our talented design team, and being impressed !

I thought our sketch this week was so much fun ! I looked at it for a long long time, and decided on a masculine look for someone special this Valentine's Day.

The incredible heart stamp is from My Favorite Things - the stamp collection (Boho Blossoms) that has both the negative and positive of this stamp, along with flowers and sentiments.

Our house is in the middle of being rewired, and a lot of electrical things being added, so the screws and wire made this a very personal card !

Hope you liked it ! Stop in at our message boards, and don't forget your submission this week, and your two votes !!!

Stamp - My Favorite Things
Cardstock - Coredinations
Design Paper - Dream Street Papers, K & Co.
Brown crimped paper, wire, brads, tag, staples - stash
Not so much here


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I love how unique and beautiful this card is Jan! The curly wire is so AWESOME... I just love every single thing about this card! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Beth on that wire, super cool! I really like that heart too, you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jan, I Love it! I too love the wire with the brads! What a great look! Fabulous job!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look at you! Staples, screw heads and darn the name of that stuff you used for the sentiment escapes me. Love the wire! Great way to incorporate that little swirly in the sketch. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the labeled sentiment, Jan! I wish I had one of those to make cute little custom sentiments too. It complimetns the other fun elements of your card like the staples and curly wire! Very shabby and sweet!

    ReplyDelete