Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Papercraft Star 34


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nothing you can eat that is pink is good for you. Well, ok, pink grapefruit.

Papercraft Star is finishing up the month of Copic and My Favorite Things as sponsors. What a fun combination, huh !!

We have extended the participation time until Sunday at 9 PM Eastern - and the voting until Tuesday at 6 AM. This gives us a little more time, and some consideration for those amongst us who are currently worker bees.

The flower here is one created from loose petals, and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

If you haven't yet played over at Papercraft Star, now is the time - we have some great prizes left to award from Copic, and you won't be winning if you aren't participating !! And, while you are there, stop in and say hey at the message board too !!!

Supplies:
Sentiment - My Favorite Things

Other:
Paper - Bo Bunny
Dotted border - Bazzill
Other borders - Cassie's Creations Etsy Shop
Flower - Recollections
Tattered Angels - glimmer mist
Brads - My Mind's Eye
White pen - Gelly Roll


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. This pretty card does remind me of cotton candy... so totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me thinking there Jan, but that's right, there's nothing pink which is healthy :-) Anyway, your card is very yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jan, love all of the bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, what a beautiful card! It looks good enough to eat to me!!! :) Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glimmer mist on your beautiful flower. Love the color. Pink is always so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pinks you used and that flower is so pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody's taken a shine to pink lately. {grin} Very pretty Jan. The flower is beautiful and I love the stitching. YAY! Jan the seamstress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, I love that flower! You always create the best garden variety. I'd love to be able to create them all. And I really love the pink color theme - it's something we don't see from you very often, but I am loving it!

    I like the new blog look too - it's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete