Friday, April 1, 2011

Card Patterns 108, PPA 87


♥♥♥♥♥

Card Patterns
' sketch this week - well this card actually made itself. I am not sure I was even in the room when it was born !

I also am entering this into Pals Paper Arts challenge, which is all about punches.

I really enjoy making masculine cards. I don't feel like they need a pic of a guy, or some argyle, fishing rods, golf clubs or angles. When I was a girl I always had such a difficult time buying a card for my Dad, as he was none of those things. No one made cards showing a dad reading his Bible or taking kids swimming.

So, now I have a ball making things I think most men would like, without being too mushy or trite. Hope you like it !

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Graphic 45, Basic Grey
Circle punches
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Ink - Ranger distress
Clock, hands, token and film strip - Tim Holtz
That is all it took !


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. This is such a perfect masculine card...love it! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete