Friday, April 22, 2011

Skipping Stones 73

♥♥♥♥♥♥


Skipping Stones Design has this charming sketch for us this week. Generally I manage to get a little closer to the actual sketch, but somehow this one got away from me.

I free hand cut the heart from some packaging, and attached the sentiment with the fleur de lis brad, it flips out.

A quick fun card to make.


Design Paper - K & Co, Graphic 45, DCWV
Postcard - Colorbok
Stamps - Tim Holtz
#4 - Tim Holtz
Brad and Jewelry Cording - stash
Cuttlebug folder

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous work! Thanks for playing with us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always work miracles with these colours Jan, love the embossed heart! Happy Easter to you and your family (don't eat too many chocolate eggs, leave some for me, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you put your own spin on the sketch! That's what makes sketches so fun. Great collage-y card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feel of this card, such rich colors! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the embossing on this Jan. Reminds me of stamped leather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! What a fabulous card!!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch at Skipping Stones Design!!! For more chances to win FREE SSD Stamps, please "like" us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter (@SSDStamps). I hope you have a great week and I hope to see you playing along with us this week at SSD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work! Thanks for playing along with us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete