Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unscripted Sketches 110


♥♥♥♥♥



This week I took on the sketch at Unscripted Sketches. Purples and browns made a fun combo I thought. I just finished hand dying about 50 yards of seam binding, and I am sure it is going to figure large for a while.


The purple rose I made about a year ago, so I am not sure what kind of stock I made it from, sorry. I made everything twice on here - seems as if it was a very reluctant card !! lol

Cardstock - Coredinations, DCWV
Design Paper - My Minds Eye
Stamps - Inkadinkado, 7 Gypsies
Seam Binding - Hug Snug
Button, jewelry cording, brads - stash
Ink - Ranger Distress


♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan!! What a gorgeous card! I love the purple and brown color combo. I am so glad you could join us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful card - love your color combo! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card! I love the colors, the gorgeous seam binding, and that rose is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, you might want to check out the Unscripted Sketches site today when you have the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete