Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Papercraft Star 67

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star opens today - #67.  Our theme this week is Trick or Treat !

I dunno, is this card a trick or a treat ?  If someone sent it to me, I just might think it was a terrible trick.  That woman looks remarkably like me....



Very easy challenge this week - everyone has a Halloween card somewhere !
I free hand cut the hat and the dress.


Hat, dress, frame - theHouseAcrosstheBay
Cardstock - Recollections
Sentiment - Reminisce
Ink - Ranger Distress
Face - Digital Designs
Arms & Legs - Cassie's Creations

♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Boy Jan, heads will turn if you walk the streets like this ;-) I love an original outfit, and this is definitely totally original!! Hugs, Ira x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is great! Love the custom outfit. What a fun card, I'd have to go with "treat".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just cracks me up! LOL Looks like we both went for the silly aspect this week. And by the way, SCOOBY ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny Jan! I think this card is great too! I love the way you used the digital images to make her dress and hat! The frame is just fantastic! It's like the giant frames that people hold to get their pictures taken, she just needs to sat cheese! Lol
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... treat! I love how you used the images to paper piece the hat and dress. And again I agree with Jennifer about it resembling the photos where people hold the frames. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, this card is so fun! Love the expression on her face - ha! I imagine she is thinking, "give me some candy so I can get outta this get up!"

    ReplyDelete