Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Altered Alice

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I did an Alice tree this year, and just by coincidence, found an Alice challenge, at The Altered Alice to enter !  What are the chances, wow.

Here is my entry !

The tree is red and purple, topped with a Mad Hatter hat.  I have used some red hearts, some "card" ornaments, watches and clocks, images stickled from both Graphic 45, and theHouseAcrosstheBay (which are also Copic colored), and lots of crazy sticky-outy things to make it look a little more surreal.
It was totally fun to do !!

♥♥♥♥♥♥


12 comments:

  1. Jan, I LOVE this! Clearly you were successful at linking this project! What a fun, fun way to celebrate, and the hat on top is so whimsical and perfect! Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, you actually entered twice, so I am deleting the duplicate entry! I will count the one entry twice when I do the drawing as it clearly features Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! I'm really glad you found some where to enter this in a contest. It's really fabulous Jan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FABULOUS idea! I love the non-traditional look especially the hat on top! Thanks for playing along at Altered Alice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jan! Absolutey fabulous! Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea for a Christmas tree, love the hat on top. Thanks so much for joining in The Altered Alice Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'm tickled to see more of your tree Jan! It's so fabulous! I love, love, love the top hat!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so truly FABULOUS!! Love the hat on top!! You are so talented! Great job! I want your Alice tree in my house LOL!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work. How unique too. I love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love themed trees...what whimsical fun, Jan! Raising a cup of tea to you~
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete