Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Papercraft Star 97


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star Challenge 97 is all about checks !


Now I thought this was going to be a piece of cake.  Until I started looking through my paper.    Yikes.

I have enough paper to stock a shop, and I bet most of you do too !  I went through everything.  And I found 4 pieces, two of which were from my Christmas stash, one from my Halloween stash.  So, sadly, you are witnessing the only other piece I could even find !


It did turn out ok, in the end.  whew.

Sylvia is our star this week at Papercraft Star, so pop on over and see what she has happening.  !!  Maybe you have more checked paper than I do - if you do, join us this week !!

Cardstock - Recollections
Designer Paper - Basic Gray, Kaisercraft
Punch - ek success
Flowers - Michaels bridal dept
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ribbon, pearls - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest prettiest baby card ... love that little piece of gingham peeking out ... all your papers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baby card, Jan, the papers just say baby! Love the roses and all the lacy borders! So glad I am on your team! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and of course it turned out ok!!!! I am laughing because I have enough paper to wallpaper my entire house (may not look pretty) and every house on this street, and it's a pretty long street!!!! (with pipestems to boot *wink*)

    I "heart" gingham, so I have a lot in my stash. I use it quite often.

    Again, I love your shabby sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan this is just darling! I'm am truly surprised to hear you don't have a stock pile of check and gingham! Such a sweet baby card!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby card...just precious! I came across you at Inspired by Stamping and I am your newest follower!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely and delicate Jan. :-) The punched edges are really pretty paired with the sentiment focal piece. I really like that part a lot. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out absolutely beautifully, Jan! And your shabby elements and color combo are perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Jinny; it turned out beautifully, Jan! I love it, and it was worth the intense paper-hunt you went on. :)

    ReplyDelete