Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Queen roller girl


♥♥♥♥♥

This afternoon's post is a simple sketch from Just Us Girls ....


and my very simple card ...


Now, I did not notice until just now, someone at K & Co spelled "marvelous" incorrectly.   I hate when that happens.  Guess I will live with it, but grr.  I have another sentiment in my drawer from Cosmo Cricket that spells "kindness" as "kindess", which is another grr.  I don't like paying $$ for this stuff !!

OK, enough gripes.    but grrrr

Card stock - Bazzill
Design Paper - Echo Park
Sentiment - K & Co
Butterfly - Prima
Ribbon - Hug snug
Pearls - Recollections

♥♥♥♥♥




4 comments:

  1. When it come to good taste you have it in spades ,I always love your cards . I've just used the Echo Park paper on my last card ,I fussy cut some of the pink flowers .
    I hope your holidays plans are all sorted ,I've just got back from New Zealand.

    hugs
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to tell you that this is the correct spelling in the English language ... so to me you card and the sentiment is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO agree with you about finding typos on products we use in crafting, although I see Ros has let us know that 'marvellous' is another acceptable spelling. :)

    There's a Skipping Stones Designs stamp set with a typo...something that should say "your" instead says "you", so it reads ridiculously. Grrrr....

    Anyway, Jan, LOVE this card! Everything about it. You always make me sigh with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, this is so pretty! Amazing colors. Thanks for playing along with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete