Monday, August 27, 2012

TKJ 85 - Back to School !


♥♥♥♥♥

Don't you just love Back to School time ??  This week at the Kraft Journal that is our theme.

When I was a kid I always felt like September was a time of renewal, starting a new school year, and having my birthday !  When I grew up, and my daughter went off to school in September I never felt any differently.  And now ?  Well, shopping and restaurant dining gets so much quieter once school begins !!

Here is my card this week !


 I began with Kraft Blank Note Cards , and added design paper from the Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad, and some Graphic 45 paper.  I used two paper punches, added a ribbon and some ink.  I then mounted a September sticker from the Salvage Sticker Book, onto a scrap piece of Kraft card stock, and added a tag with a  Definitions Rubbing.   Stop over at The Kraft Outlet to purchase any of these items for your fall cards !

and up close


Hope you will join us this week at the Kraft Journal !

Card stock, design paper, definitions rubbing and September sticker - The Kraft Outlet
Other design paper and tag - Graphic 45
Punches - both ek success
Brad - Bo Bunny
Ribbon and Jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥



3 comments:

  1. Love this card. The pop of red is great with all this Kraft. I just love your vintage-y style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Jan! You've really packed in the products on this one and all those letters and numbers are perfect for the BTS theme. Awesome card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this... the Kraft elements - it goes almost without saying - are so delicious, and that pop of red really makes it sing! Love the vertical layer stripes behind...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete