Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Papercraft Star 113


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star Challenge 113 opens today with this inspirational picture ...


and a STAR theme !

I had a completely different idea of where I was going to go with this when I dreamed up this challenge ...

Why, oh why, do I always wander off into something so far off ??

Well, here it is for this week's challenge...


Another very simple card.  And I cannot get the Halloween out of me yet !

Stars are such an easy theme -  a sticker, a stamp, some paper, a die cut.  What kind of starry eyed things do you have ?  Whip them out, and join us this week at Papercraft Star !!!

See you there !

Card stock - Recollections
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, Basic Gray, Authentique
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Sentiment - Reminisce
Ink - Ranger
Embossing, ribbon, button, cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Simple yet stunning! Love the black ribbon!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super Halloween card ... Spooky! You just enjoy the fun ... I can look at your creation all day

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo what a creepy scene you have created! I like this little gem!
    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! Love the die cut piece with the iron fence behind the crows. What a great piece. All of your elements work so well together. Love it!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jan, your blackbirds are wonderful!Congrats to your daughter as well. Have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete