Thursday, October 4, 2012

Have a good time


♥♥♥♥♥

Here is the challenge at City Crafter this week ...


Can you believe Linda took this photo herself - she has so much talent !


And here is my autumn take on those great colors...


And Happy Birthday to my one and only Daughter !!

Card Stock - Bazzill
Design Paper - Bo Bunny
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Leaves - The Dollar Store
Flower & Yellow Card Stock - Recollections
Bling, Brad, Jewelry Cording - stash
Sentiment - American Crafts
Copics

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Parabéns para sua filha! E belo cartão com sua árvore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your take on the challenge .. wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the fall theme and great use of the color palette, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card! I love the layout and colors :-) Thank so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the layered leaves (have some of those in my stash, now I know just what to do with them!) Thanks for the fun comment on my blog. I knew that photo would come back to haunt me someday, lol. Winning that contest was the highlight of my papercrafting "career". I still can't believe it sometimes. Love your designs.

    ReplyDelete