Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Papercraft Star 119


♥♥♥♥♥

Hello !  I am back from vacation with Papercraft Star's challenge this week ...

A Warm Beverage !


Doesn't this look oh so tasty !

I nearly went the Christmas route, but instead chose coffee as my beverage of choice.  This is just that time of year when any kind of hot drink is welcoming.  AND nothing smells better than coffee brewing in a cozy warm kitchen.


Hope you will join us this week with your favorite hot drink !!

Oops, I also meant to include a couple photos of my gorgeous talented daughter, Brie ...

who was named OREGON'S GOLFER OF THE YEAR,


and won the women's division of
The Player's Championship
the following day



Card stock - Coredinations
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye
Alpha letters - Cosmo Cricket
Punches - ek success, Martha Stewart
Cup image - I am embarrassed to say I don't know, sorry
Copics
Doily, ribbon, button, twine - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. LOvely card ... I agree ... I love the smell of fresh coffee ... Love you photos too! So very thrilled for Brie ... Happy Halloween!! I just know you will be excited today ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am sipping coffee right now - yes I agree, coffee is wonderful! Love the photos of Brie - how awesome!!!!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and congrats to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter, I bet Spencer is proud! Your card is so fun, I love the warm colors and the fall look to the card! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Those multi colored coffee cups are adorable together. Beautiful card!

    Congrats to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congratulations to Brie! Love how your card is so bright with bold colors! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Jan!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, congratulations to your daughter...such an outstanding accomplishment...whoot whoot!!!! And...yum, I LOVE your card too!!! BTW...love the last post on your Cards for Men series...can't wait to share it on The Kraft Journal next week! Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!

    ReplyDelete