Monday, October 1, 2012

The Kraft Journal 90


♥♥♥♥♥

The Kraft Journal's theme this week is "go quick as a bunny."

I was surprised at how very few bunny things I had, and when I went out to look for paper or stickers or something, I didn't find a thing.  

But, I did have one perfect image for the fall - and I chose to use the sentiment "button up", so I could use more fall paper !


I began with a Brown Kraft Blank Notecard, and adhered some design paper and paper ribbon.  I then added some brown silk ribbon, and two Dollar Store leaves.  The base for the tag came from both a Town Square Journaling Card, and a Large Kraft Shipping Tag.  I added a button to the image, threaded with some Earthy Hemp Cord, and completed my "Button UP" sentiment with a Chit Chat Word Sticker.  To finish, I drizzled the edges with orange stickles.  

Isn't that image so perfect !  It came from theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy store.

I had a fun time making this - I hope that shows ! 

Link up with us at The Kraft Journal this week !!

from the Kraft Outlet - notecard, tag, journaling card, hemp, sticker

Design Paper - Recollections, Bo Bunny
Bunny image - theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop
Leaves - Dollar Store
Ink & stickles - Ranger
Brown ribbons & button - stash 

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just love these images, Jan! And the way you've decorated it for fall is ever so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely ... perfect for the challenge I would say!

    ReplyDelete