Monday, October 15, 2012

The Kraft Journal - Ink it Up


♥♥♥♥♥

This week at The Kraft Journal our challenge is ...

Ink It Up !!

Well I think I ink just about everything.  



I began with a Lunch Bag Kraft Blank Note Card, then adhered my design paper.  I added a bow from Victorian Seam binding, and included a button laced with some  Earthy Hemp Cord.  The tree was fussy cut from Corrugated Kraft Paper and wrapped with more Earthy Hemp Cord.  I finished it off with a sentiment, a die cut snowflake, lots of ink, and some distress embossing powder.

This is one of the easiest challenges EVER - stop by and join in with us The Kraft Journal this week !

From the Kraft Outlet - Card stock, seam binding, hemp cord, and corrugated paper.

Design Paper - Kaisercraft, Cosmo Cricket
Sentiment - Flower Soft
Ink - Mixed Media Color Box, Ranger
TH snowflake die cut
Distress embossing powder

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just love that corrugated tree, so simple yet it gives such an impact on your card. I also like the glittery edges, so gonna try that. I will have to play along with this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty ... I love the snowy edges ... and the cute tree with the cord ... great job!

    ReplyDelete