Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back to the city


♥♥♥♥♥

Today finds me improving after my (surprise!) gall bladder removal on Sunday.
I was even able to leave the house for a trip to the dentist, and a lovely breakfast.  I always thought those laproscopic surgeries were a great idea - and now I can speak from experience.

Today's card looks like this ...


 here is the little tag



This is going out to the following challenges:


365 Cards - a card to be proud of

IBS Inspiration - with this photo ...


merry merry !

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Authentique
Tape - Recollections
Flower - handmade
Stamp - Recollections
Eyelet, jewelry cording, ribbon, doily, tulle - stash
Scrabble tiles
Ink - Ranger

♥♥♥♥♥



8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation Jan and I'm so happy to hear you are doing so well after your 'surprise' surgery! They've come a long way since I had my gall bladder surgery back in 1987 (3 day hospital stay). Good for you ... still be careful not to overdo!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better ... Once your dentistry is all sorted you will be a happy lady!
    Love you card ... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see the inspiration in your card. It is so classically Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo beautiful Jan! I am glad that you are feeling better too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jan. I'm glad you are continuing to recover from your surgery. We've been thinking of you all week.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, this is bee-autiful, girl! And I am so sorry to hear you had some surprise surgery. YIkes. Glad you were well enough to get out and do things shortly thereafter.

    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at IBS challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous !!!!!! Love the scrabble letters. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan, just love those scrabble tiles!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete