Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Papercraft Star 140 - Use a stamp


♥♥♥♥♥

Use a Stamp

That is the theme at Papercraft Star
this week

Could this be any easier ??

I love stamps, but alas, I just don't use them enough...


I chose to make a tag this week just 'cuz.

The background and bottom layer is a tissue piece from an old Butterick pattern.  

Manila tag - The Kraft Outlet
Stamps - TH, Inkadinkado
Sentiment - Splash of Color
Colors - Faber Gelato
Copics
Ribbon, fiber, buttons, cording - stash
Modpodge

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Loving the colours and your great use of your stamps ... fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours - so cheerful!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan so many bright colors! This is so reminding me of the 80's! My cousin was all about the 80's with the bright colored t-shirts! I'm totally hearing the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"! Great Tag!
    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vibrant colors and coloring the pattern - brilliant

    ReplyDelete