Monday, May 6, 2013

TKJ 120 - Just for her !


♥♥♥♥♥

This week The Kraft Journal features 

Just 4 her !






One of my favorite groups is the Beatles, and I use their songs a lot when I create my cards.  This card began as a Lunch Bag Kraft Note Card.  I punched and adhered some design paper, and added the Black Burlap ribbon.  The tag with sentiment is from the Affirmations Tag Kit.  A Graphic 45 tag was affixed  with a Custom Fastener, atop some Film Strip Ribbon, echoing the film on the tag.  A flower and some Natural Hemp cord complete the outside.  Inside I added another design paper, and a page from the Memo Book.

All Kraft Outlet supplies are linked above 
Other Supplies :
Design Paper - Graphic 45
Flower - Petaloo
Ink - Ranger distress

♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! I love that tag and your amazing design ... the film strip looks terrific peeking out ...

    ReplyDelete