Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cashin' in my bad luck


♥♥♥♥♥

Today's post is a card just for fun !

It has been a tough couple of months, well longer than that I guess. (Thank goodness blogger allows scheduling ahead for all design team stuff!)   But Dom is close to returning to work (despite one set back that required a new drilling for his feeding tube) and I am looking forward to making a whole lot of cards !

Of course, just because I wasn't making cards doesn't mean I didn't buy stuff !!

nooooooooooo

Today's post is going to two different challenges.


and 


my card ...


Fun and easy !!

Card stock - Recollections
Design paper - DCWV, Graphic 45
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Washi Tape
Overlay - K & Co.
Sentiment - unknown

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. It's great to play just for fun ... this is such a lovely card ... I'm thinking of you and sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love how you made the sketch really stand out and the combo of elements is great. I hope things are looking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous! I love your stamping and the polkadots! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete