Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just Us Girls GD spot comes to an end


♥♥♥♥♥

I have really enjoyed  being the Guest Designer at 
this month !!

This week we are focusing on a picture inspiration, and here it is...


I admit, I love clocks.  I have dozens in my home, three on the mantel alone.

And I have a TON of clock things in my papercraft supply too.
Paper, stamps, emboss folders, little metal watches and clocks. 
And
I enjoy a clock challenge almost more than any other.

Here is my JUGS card this week ...


 and inside ...


Both interior tapes are actual scotch tape.  

For Christmas stocking shopping, Dom and I stopped at a local drugstore down near the University of Oregon.  This little shop is crammed full of the most wonderful things, things you may never see anywhere else.  They had one little aisle devoted to scrapbooking, and I found three kinds of this "vintage" tape there.  Never have seen it anywhere else.  All three combined, $1.99.  A deal for sure, and something really fun.

Hope your Christmas was amazing !  Maybe you have a little down time this week ??  If so, pop in over at Just Us Girls, and join in this last challenge of the year !!

♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love your clock tag/card!!
    It's so vintage looking! So glad you're joining us at Just Us Girls! Can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jan! Time certainly does fly for me. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this past month. Your cards are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad this was a fun challenge for you in your last guest spot with us! This is lovely! I love that clock image and also the tape! What a great find! Happy New Year and we hope to see you around JUGs in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. Love tags on cards and the added charm is perfect. Thanks for being a great GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tag on your card, great job on this challenge! That tape on the inside is so cool and what a great find. I have really enjoyed all of your amazing creations for our challenges this past month. Thanks for being our Guest Designer and I hope you continue to join our challenges at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you enjoyed your stint with us over the last month Jan! We have really been in awe of your talents and this card is like icing on the cake! Happy New Year to you! Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a while, hasn't it Jan? But I do hope this finds you well? What a fab card to cheer out the old year, love those clocks! Best wishes for 2014! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, that is just lovely! I so appreciate it, thanks once again, take care, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete