Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Just the Basic Facts


♥♥♥♥♥

Wow, lots of posting and updates for me today.

First, thank you to the ladies at Unscripted Sketches,
who named my card top 3 last week !!

I haven't had a moment's rest as I had Spencer here for three days last week, so I haven't replied to all the kind comments, but be assured, I am tickled !

This week
has this one !


Well I turned this on its side, as it looked just like an envelope to me !
I rarely make envelopes, but I couldn't pass up this sketch.
Here it is, inside and out ...



Daughter Brie had her first golf tournament of the season over the weekend, which is why we had three days (or I guess, I did) with that crazy little boy.

We were reading something, and I asked him if he knew what "plains" were ...

I was completely flabbergasted when he said,

There are three things that make plains ...

1 - There has to be a little rain
2 - (I can't remember)
3 - There must be grazing

I think he is watching the right television shows, cause I guess I really didn't know a definition of "plains" myself.  6 years old that boy is.  
Perfect report card too.
His teacher says he has completed all the kindergarten skills early.

Have a wonderful day, week, April !!

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous - love the way you have used the sketch! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! you really ROCKED the sketch!! Perfectly done and so lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete