Thursday, June 5, 2014

Closer behind


♥♥♥♥♥

Today's post is heading to all male challenges !


Most of my friends and I no longer have dads to celebrate on Father's Day, but we may give a card to our spouse, son or son-in-law.  I am leaving out grandsons, since I am not THAT old !  Spencer seems to think that his son will come and spend Sundays with me and Pop, just like he does, yikes.

Challenges are:

Father's Day / The guy in your life !

Fathers Day / Male

Father's Day / The man in your life

Masculine

I enjoy making manly cards so darned much, I think I may have another one or two in my future for these same challenges ....

Have a great day !!

♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Jan I love this card - so elegant for that special man .Where did the image come from- it it Graphic45 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific card, very smart and elegant, loving the guy and papers you used. If your like making masculine cards, we are the blog to follow at Cardz 4 Guyz, thanks for joining us, hope to see you again. Caz
    PS - I am a grandmother and I am not THAT old! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I especially love the background paper with this image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

    ReplyDelete