Friday, June 20, 2014

Let's go back, way back when


♥♥♥♥♥

Enjoying a relaxing Friday morning today.  A little misty outside, but it will probably shape up to be a great day !

Thinking today of an old old friend, since I had a dream about her last night.  We have only seen each other twice in the 40+ years since our high school days.  But both times, we fell right back into our old comfortable friendship, as if we see each other often.  I only have a couple of really old friends, but I cherish them.

Anyway, today's post is heading over to 


who have a black/white, and one other color challenge.

I chose a graduation card, and handmade the little book.


It is so hard for me to pass up a black and white challenge !

Hope you like the card !

♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, just perfect for the challenge theme, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete