Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mission bell


♥♥♥♥♥


Big thank you to the ladies at 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday
who counted this card in their top 3 !!

Isn't it a wonderful day !

I spent the morning with my bff, Rufina, and we looked at a couple of hundred pictures she took of Spencer last Sunday.  She is an amazing photographer, and the photos were so much fun !

I am posting today's card at
and here is their sketch this week ...


My card ...


Not quite my usual thing, but
hope you like it anyway !

♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love your designer papers and your bike is so cool! Great colors and sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The tickets and the bicycle are perfect, especially with the background papers in support of your theme. Really great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Inspire us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation. Love the design papers just perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stamping on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I'm new to the Design Team at Try Stampin On Tuesday and can I just say that once I found your card and your blog site and title, "Chai Tea 'n Me" you are a woman after my own heart. Chai is one of my all time favorite addictions in the world! So, seeing you blog title just made me feel so at home. But, of course, I'm here to comment on your card, which is just so stinkin' adorable. Great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bike and tickets :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete